Product Overview: Backup Solutions
Let us be your life support
Conventional backup methodologies used by medical practicioners such as tapes, DVDR/CDRW Drives, and external hard drives are NOT good enough. They will fail. Have you ever tried restoring your data to test it? If not, PLEASE do. In fact, if you can answer "no" to any of the following questions, your practice is at risk.
- Do you backup your practice's computerized/electronic data?
- Have you ever tried to recover data from your current backup system?
- Do you get notifications of success or errors (or failures) in your daily backup process?
- Can you guarentee that your backed up data is secure and propietary?
- Is your plan HIPAA backup compliant?
- Can you recover lost data if your offices are not accessible?
- Can you access backed up data from your desktop whenever you need it? Or from a remote location?
- Is your system immune to computer viruses that could wipe out your hard drives?
- Can you predict or control hardware malfunctions?
- Does your practices have a PACS Backup Solution
Proven Backup is THE backup service that is dedicated to medical practices and practioners.
All platforms and common databases supported
Proven Backup is a backup recovery software that supports all leading operating systems which can runJava2 Runtime Environment 1.4.2 or above, which are essentially all operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Mac, NetWare, NAS devices, etc. Besides, Proven Backup comes with modules specially designed for backing up common database applications, including Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Lotus Notes/Domino, Oracle and MySQL.
Proven Backup is easy to use and manage
After the initial setup of Proven Backup’s Online Backup Manager software, backup will be performed automatically every day without requiring human effort. Restore operation can be done in just a few clicks.
User friendly interface
The medical record software interface of Proven Backup is carefully designed to allow users and administrators to handle backup/restore operations and complete administration tasks easily within a few clicks.
Comprehensive Online / Email Reports
Proven Backup proactively informs system administrators or users of any error likely to occur in the backup server and provides a complete log file for trouble shooting, thereby minimizing the need for emergency technical support and maintenance, as well as the amount of administrative work.
Minimal effort required
Proven Backup automatically performs all necessary housekeeping tasks such as obsolete data file removal, data integrity checking, user storage information rebuilding and log files cleanup.
Auto-upgrade of client software With the Auto Upgrade feature enabled, upgrade of client-side applications to new versions can be done automatically.